The Mater School of Nursing is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into NAUTH General Nursing Programme.
1. Original/photocopies of West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate with five (5) credits in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at not more than two sittings.
2. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
3. Testimonial from last school
4. A letter from your Parish Priest or Pastor
5. Marriage Certificate (If any)
6. Three (3) passport photograph
7. Baptismal Card (Very Very Important)
8. Any Post Basic candidate should submit obtained RM Certificate/ License
How to Apply
Please Note: Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Admission Form 2018 is yet to be released online, so do well to disregard any form of advert you pertaining to Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Admission Form and always visit this page because it will be updated immediately here onces the form is out.
Check Previous Year Application Details Below
Sale of form commences from 01/02/2017 to 31/05/2017 Completed forms should be received in the School on or before 31 May, 2017.
Date : Saturday 10/06/2017
Time : 9:00am dot
Interview Date : 10 – 14 July, 2017
Venue ; School of Nursing Lecture Hall
NB : Bring along with you, writing materials and original receipt of payment. Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and pass the entrance examination will be legible for interview. Candidates awaiting result need not apply please.
Account Name: School of Nursing, Mater
Misericordiae Hospital, Afikpo
Bank: First Bank of Nigeria PLC
Interview Fee : (N10, 000.00) Ten Thousand Naira Only
For further inquiries contact the school
Nnachi Michael E.
- Kindly use the comment box below for any Question Pertaining to this Post and as well share your feelings