Atlantic International University (AIU) – AIU’s mission/vision, as a US based University, recognizes university level education as a Human Right and vital building block for the long term well being, potential and advancement of the individual and family unit. This mindset has distinguished it as a pioneer in adult learning worldwide following an Andragogic educational philosophy with an open curriculum and self directed program structure. The University has a truly diverse student body in the US where it is based and in over 180 countries worldwide.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admissions Representative (Telemarketing/Phone Sales/Career Counseling)
- Call prospective students seeking education at the University level, assist in the enrollment process. Reach weekly recruitment goals. Candidate must be fully fluent with native English pronunciation.
- The prospects/candidates are obtained 100% from the university’s web site after completing a contact request form and are distributed in real time.
- You will speak with many prospects candidates throughout the world and you will learn about their cultures, interests, goals and career plans.
- You will evaluate and qualify the candidate for admissions and then facilitate the registration/enrollment process.
- If you would like to be an educational ambassador representing AIU and you meet the following characteristics this may be the career path for you.
- Participate in the global economy, join AIU a university in the USA with a 20+ year history. Work from home remotely, no travel, commuting, or relocation needed. AIU provides training, prospects/candidates, support from supervisors, a telephone to make calls, a customer management platform and other tools like: automated/mass emails, video chat, etc.
- Collaborate remotely with staff and facilitate the enrollment of qualified students around the world.
- As an admissions representative, prospective students/candidates will be assigned to you thought out the day to be contact by you via telephone.
- Utilize the Prospect Management System adding comments and changing status of each assigned prospect.
- Candidate will have personal sales/recruitment goals.
- Meet goals for volume of enrollments and various performance metrics within company guidelines.
- Call prospective students using established methods.
- Counsel and advise prospects about AIU academic programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with enrolled students.
- 3 years Customer Service/Sales and/or Telemarketing experience
- Must have stable internet connection with minimum 5MB/s download 1MB/s upload speed
- Computer/PC running authentic copy of Windows 7 or higher, minimum 4GB Rama and a 2.0Ghz Processor. Familiarity with Windows, Outlook and Word
- Able to work remotely and coordinate with personnel around the world
- English Speaker 100% (like native speaker), English Writing 95%
Can achieve a high volume of outbound calls, 70-100/day