The Abia State Polytechnic HND morning and evening admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. All interested persons should endeavour to apply.
The management of Abia State Polytechnic (ABIAPOLY) wishes to inform the geneeral public announced applications into its Higher National Diploma Morning and Higher National Diploma Evening Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
GENERAL MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENT
SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O Level’TC 11 with credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme obtained at no more than two sittings.
In addition must have successfully completed:
(i) the National Diploma programme with a grade not below Lower Credit from a recognised institution; and
(ii) a one-year post-ND industrial training in a relevant industry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are to visit http://portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambFormInvoiceGenerationto generate invoice receipt
- Fill in the Required application details and generate invoice.
- Print the Invoice and proceed to FirstBank, UBA, Fidelity, Eco Bank, FCMB with the print-out to make payment using the generated ‘Invoice Number’
- After payment, visit: http://portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambProgramme
Enter your confirmation code in the space provided.
- Click on “Next” and proceed to complete your online registration/application form.
- Print your “Acknowledgement Slip”
N.B Ensure review the details you provided before submitting your online application form.
HND Morning Programme Cost is Nine Thousand Naira (N9,000)
HND Evening Programme Cost is Thirteen Thousand Naira (N13,000)