See Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form Application Procedure/ Requirements for 2018/2019 Academic Session here
The Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Basic Nursing Programme.
Requirement Before Buying Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form
Basic Nursing Programme (2017/2018 Academic Session):
- Five credits in SSCE/GCE ‘0’ Level in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be at more than two sittings).
- Applicants should bring along pencil, eraser, ruler, pen, original receipt issued by the cashier and certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
- Only candidates who have satisfied the conditions for admission will be called for interview.
Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
Documents Needed for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
- 3 recent coloured passport photographs
- Original and 2 photocopies each of the following
- Educational Certificates: WASSCE, GCE, NECO
- Birth Certs. or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable
- Date: The registration commences from 6th June – Friday 30th June 2017
- Time: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM daily excepts public holidays and weekends.
- Venue: Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health Headquarters, Idogesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
Entrance Examination: The date for the entrance examination is Saturday 15th July 2017.
How to Apply
Please Note: Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form 2018 is yet to be released online, so do well to disregard any form of advert you pertaining to Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form and always visit this page because it will be updated immediately here onces the form is out.
Below are Previous year Details
Application form can be obtained with a non-refundable fee of N10, 500.00 (Ten thousand Five Hundred Naira) only, payable in cash or bank draft.
All duly completed forms must be accompanied by the following:
- Two (2) photocopies of the receipt for the purchase of form
ii. Photocopy of relevant credentials as indicated on the application form.
iii. Email address and mobile telephone number.
- Kindly use the comment box below for any Question Pertaining to this Post and as well share your feelings