Avon Crowncaps and Containers Nigeria Limited Latest Job Vacancies [3 Positions]. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
Avon Crowncaps and Containers Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of metal packaging products – a one stop shop for all your metal packaging requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Press Tool/Die Fitter
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems and perform repairs on press tools/dies. Verify dimensions of finished press tools/dies part to ensure they conform to specifications
- File and finish work pieces using the appropriate hand tools to ensure the products are smooth and that they fit together properly.
- Must have an OND/HND in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years working experience
- Ability to interpret engineering drawing.
Job Title: Production Planner
- Collaborate with marketing, quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Coordinating production work flow for one or multiple products
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine manpower and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Monitor jobs to ensure they finish on time
- Obtain output information (no. of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.) Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Must have a B.Eng/HND Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably from multinational food industry.
- Proven experience as Production Planner
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Working knowledge of MS office and ERP system(s)
- Good at Math and Statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skill
- Excellent communication abilities
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
- Oversees and monitors the inspection and testing of materials, parts, and products to ensure adherence to established Quality Standards
- Establishes inspection protocols and defines sampling procedures
- Coordinates departmental Food safety management system and Quality management system (FSMS/QMS).
- Must have a B.Sc in Basic Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Organizational skills with ability to identify and manage priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application/Cover Letters to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 24th January, 2019.
For latest info, Click Here