Call for Nominations: TWAS Young Affiliates 2019 for Young Scientists in Developing Countries. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Deadline: July 31, 2019
Call for Nominations for the TWAS Young Affiliates 2019 is now open. The idea of the Young Affiliateship is to give opportunities to young scientists who currently do not have them because they are based in Africa or elsewhere in the developing world.
Every year the five TWAS Regional Partners each select up to five scientists to be Young Affiliates for a period of five years. During their tenure, Affiliates are invited to participate in TWAS general meetings and conferences as well as provide feedback to TWAS on how the Academy can respond to the needs of young scientists in developing countries. They are encouraged to provide information about TWAS programmes to their students and colleagues; are encouraged to seek out and nominate excellent scientists from developing countries, especially science-and technology-lagging countries, for TWAS awards and seek out excellent scientists from science-and technology-lagging countries and recommend their nomination for TWAS membership (via a full member of the Academy).
- To be eligible, the nominated scientists must have PhD, be aged 40 or less on 1st January of the year in which they are selected, living and working in a developing country for at least the past three years and have an excellent track record of at least 10 international publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Nominations are invited from TWAS and AAS fellows, Members of National Academies and fellows, Members of Young Academies of Science in the region, Research Institutions, Research Councils and Universities in the region.
- Self-Nomination is also acceptable.
- The nomination of women is encouraged.
Selection of the prize winner will be based on the recommendations of a Selection Committee comprising TWAS fellows in sub-Saharan Africa.
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
The completed form should be submitted before or on 31 July 2019, Late submissions/incomplete nominations will not be accepted. All nominations must be submitted online using this form and the supporting documents must be forwarded to [email protected]. NB: Nominations without requested documents will not be considered.
Click here to nominate.
For more information, visit
For latest info, Click Here