Can Bendel Insurance beat the drop?. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Having been in the wilderness for many years, the return of Bendel Insurance to the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) was highly celebrated by their die hard followers.
Many had thought they would at least try to stabilize on their triumphant return to the top flight but the reverse has been the case for the Benin Arsenal. Insurance have struggled to cope with life in the current season despite the decent welfare package put in place by Edo State Government.
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
Monday Odigie’s wards have an unpalatable reputation for their “stalemates”, with the team recording six draws from nine matches in the 2018/19 campaign. Can they beat the drop and achieve their major objective of staying afloat?
In an abridged league any mistake puts a team under pressure to perform. Pool A of the NPFL was dubbed the “Group of Death”. It has lived up to expectation with some fascinating results recorded so far.
Survival or staying afloat? It’s the question every Insurance fan is asking… can the Benin Arsenal escape the drop to prolong their League adventure? They are ninth in a group of 12. Four teams will be relegated at the end of the term.
With Insurance on the road to MFM FC on Sunday, all eyes will be on the club to cause an upset at the Soccer Temple.
For latest info, Click Here