check 2018/2019 COOUTH School of Nursing Admission Form full details below
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital (COOUTH) Amaku Awka is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing Nkpor, for the Eighteen (18) months post basic Nursing programme. For those waiting patiently for this admission form, please note that the sales of online form has not commenced.
COOUTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
Applicants for admission into the programme must possess the following:
- The Registered Midwife or Registered Psychiatric Nurses Certificate
- Minimum of five credit passes in English, Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics in SSCE, GCE or NECO at not more than two sittings
Method of Application
please note: FETHA School of Nursing Admission online Form is not yet released, so ensure you ignore any form of information pertaining to COOUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2018/2019. This page will be updated immediately the form is out. so Always revisit this page
See previous year details below
All application forms are obtainable at the School of Nursing Nkpor, after the payment of a non-refundable fee of ten thousand naira (10,000) to the;
- ACCOUNT NAME:
- ACCOUNT NO:
Payment Print outs should be collected from the bank. Applicants should come along with all photocopies of Credentials and Passport Photographs.