Corner Stone College of Education lagos UTME/JAMB cut off mark for all courses/departments 2019/2020 | The Official Corner Stone College of Education lagos departmental cut off marks for 2019/2020 is out online.
Are you an aspirant of the Corner Stone College of Education lagos? Do you want to know the approved 2019 cut-off mark of Corner Stone College of Education lagosSchoolinfo.com.ng present you with all Corner Stone College of Education lagos departmental cut-off marks required for admission into the institution.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Corner Stone College of Education lagos Cut off mark are used to determine who gets admitted to the institution and which course the person is offered.
Corner Stone College of Education lagos Cut Off Mark 2019/2020.
- There are certain criteria to be observed before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any tertiary institution in Nigeria. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off points for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
You might ask questions like: I have met the minimum cut off mark and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the minimum cut off mark may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
Corner Stone College of Education lagosCut Off Mark 2019/2020 [JAMB UTME]
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB UTME) has released cut-off points for this year’s admission into universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and Monotechnics today.
The minimum cut off marks for admissions into Universities in Nigeria was set for 120, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education pegged at 100, while that of Innovative Enterprising Institutes was pegged at 110. Institutions are, however, at liberty to raise their cut off marks for admission above the minimum set by JAMB.
The Corner Stone College of Education lagos does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 100 in UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
In regard to the number of candidates seeking for admission at Corner Stone College of Education lagos the admission processes is competitive and admissions is given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
Important: This page will be updated with the latest information as the Corner Stone College of Education lagos publicize it official cut-off marks for 2019/2020 admission. Check back!!!
Corner Stone College of Education lagos Admission Screening requirements & Procedures 2019/2020
Corner Stone College of Education lagos holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
It is important that candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened based on their JAMB scores and their SSCE result respectively.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
Note: Go with all your credentials to the screening hall as one of your document missing can make you forfeit the admission.
Hope this Information is Helpful, Yes, Don’t hesitate to Share with Others also like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates about Corner Stone College of Education lagos.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Corner Stone College of Education lagos cut off marks 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
>>> Be Social By Sharing this post via the Sharing Button Below <<<