Dembele Out Of Barcelona Games For Four Weeks Over Injury. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Dembele came on for Philippe Coutinho and scored late on, but copped the injury in the closing stages of the game.
“Ousmane Dembele has undergone tests with the FC Barcelona Medical Services on Thursday morning and it has been confirmed that he has torn the femoral biceps muscle in his left hamstring,” according to a statement on the club’s official website reads.
Also Read: Europa League: Iwobi Looks To Bounce Back With Arsenal; Chukwueze Also Targets Q-Finals With Villarreal
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
“This means he will be out of action for an expected three or four weeks.”
A four-week absence would mean Dembele missing both legs of Barcelona’s Champions League quarter-final, plus LaLiga meetings against Real Betis, Espanyol, Villarreal, Huesca and second-placed Atletico Madrid.
The 21-year-old former Borussia Dortmund winger has found the back of the net 14 times in 35 matches across all competitions
How Natural Herbal Remedy Killed Stubborn Staphylococcus, Ecoli And Aureus And Other Infections
For latest info, Click Here