The Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka post-UTME application form, screening requirements and cut off marks for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See how to apply below;
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Post-UTME screening/admission into NCE, Degrees, Continuing Education, Graduate, Weekend, Pre-NCE Programmes and others programmes offered at Federal College of Education Akoka for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- However, if you have been searching: Federal College of Education Akoka Admission Portal, Federal College of Education Akoka Courses, Federal College of Education Akoka Cut Off Mark for all courses, Federal College of Education Akoka Post UTME portal, Federal College of Education Akoka Admission Screening form, Federal College of Education Akoka News, Federal College of Education Akoka admission requirements etc. Here you got it all.
Stay Focus and have confidence, you are on your school information portal (www.schoolinfo.com.ng) where you get the latest updates of your school of choice daily & quickly.
Federal College of Education Akoka Admission Entry Requirements
In accordance with the minimum standard of NCCE, candidates must have at least four credit passes at one or two sittings in the WASSCE/NECO/ NABTEB/SSCE/ GCE O’level or merit in teacher grade two certificate or their equivalent. Two of the credit passes must be in the areas of specialization. Candidates that posses a pass in English and Mathematics is qualified to be admitted into the College NCE Programme. However, credit in English or Mathematics may be required for some courses to meet departmental requirements. Detailed information on departmental requirements may be obtained in the admission and Statistics Division.
Federal College of Education Akoka Admission Eligibility
Aspirants must have chosen the school as their choice in JAMB and scored the required cut-off marks.
- Cut-off marks for Degree programmes is 180
- Cut-off marks for NCE programmes is 100
How to Apply for Federal College of Education Akoka Post UTME Screening
Any candidate who scored 100 mark (for NCE programme) and 180 and above (for Degree programme) in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply for admission in the ongoing admission process into the NCE Programme of the College.
The Federal College of Education Akoka Post UTME Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Registrar (Admission and Statistics Division) Registry Department of the College. Likewise the application forms for Direct-Entry.
- IMPORTANT: You are advised to Bookmark this page or visit Blog regularly for Federal College of Education Akoka latest updates for the 2019/2020 academic year.
However, if you have any Suggestion OR Feeling regarding the Federal College of Education Akoka Admission form 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates about the institution.
>>> Be Social By Sharing this post via the Sharing Button Below <<<