Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, FEDPOLYADO department cut-off marks for the 2017/2018 academic session admission exercise have been released.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) has released the departmental cut-off marks for the 2017/2018 academic session admission exercise.
FEDERAL POLY ADO CUT-OFF MARKS.
|Departments||Cut-Off Marks (%)|
|AGRICULTURAL & BIO ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||40|
|BANKING AND FINANCE||50|
|BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT||54|
|CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||52|
|ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||50|
|GLASS / CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||51|
|MINERAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||40|
|OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT||50|
|PURCHASING AND SUPPLY||40|
|SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY||55|
|SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS||40|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING||40|
NB: All applicants who have done the Post-UTME screening online (https://application.fedpolyado.edu.ng) but are yet to change their Institution of FIRST CHOICE to the FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ADO-EKITI, should quickly effect the change by making Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti their FIRST CHOICE to enhance their chances for the admission.
Candidates are however advised to be guided by the cut-off marks for each programme and ensure they have the correct subject combination in UTME.
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
This is also applicable for CHANGE OF COURSES.