First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) Current Job Opportunity. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Ref No: 1900001C
Location: United Kingdom (UK)
Job Type: Full-time
- FBN UK, a wholly-owned subsidiary of FirstBank Limited, is focused on facilitating trade between Africa and Europe by providing international banking, trade and retail services to high net worth Nigerians and those in diaspora.
- We are looking to recruit a top-of-the-class individual with the requisite skills and experience to fill the CEO position in the UK.
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
- Reporting to the Chairman of the Board, the CEO will ensure that the Bank achieves the right balance between growth, profitability and productivity thereby creating value for the Bank and Group.
- The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree combined with a relevant professional certification such as CIBN, ACA, CFA, ACCA as well as relevant experience in international banking. In addition, he/she must have extensive experience in a senior management role and understand the Senior Managers and Certification Regime of the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom.
- Successful candidate must have exceptional managerial/leadership capabilities with demonstrated ability to inspire, manage and build a high performing organization
- He/she must have highly developed strategic thinking skills, high level of commercial acumen and highly develop influencing and collaborating, and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
For latest info, Click Here