Florence Kay Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 at Brandeis University – Waltham, Massachusetts. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
Deadline: January 15, 2019
Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts invites applications for a two-year, non-renewable Florence Kay Postdoctoral Fellowship at the rank of Lecturer in African and African Diaspora Art, beginning in the Fall 2019. They welcome a variety of disciplinary and interdisciplinary perspectives on African and African Diaspora Art History.
The fellow will pursue their own research and writing and teach two courses (one per semester) while participating in and contributing to the rich intellectual life of the Brandeis community, in affiliation with the departments of African and Afro-American Studies and Fine Arts.
- The fellowship includes a salary of $58,000, plus benefits, with moving expenses (approximately $1,500), and a research fund of $4,000 per year.
- Applicants must have a Ph.D. in hand by the commencement of the fellowship, preferably received within the past six years;
- Brandeis recognizes that diversity in its student body, staff and faculty is important to its primary mission of providing a quality education. The search committee is therefore particularly interested in candidates who, through their research, teaching and/or service experiences, will increase Brandeis’ reputation for academic excellence and better prepare its students for a pluralistic society;
- Brandeis University is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a culturally diverse intellectual community, and strongly encourages applications from women and minority candidates.
Please include the following materials for a complete application:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Sample syllabi
- Writing sample of no more than 25 pages
- Three Reference Letters
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Florence Kay Postdoctoral Fellowship.
For latest info, Click Here