Foreign Affairs Internship at the Economist 2019. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
Deadline: April 15, 2019
Applications are invited for the Foreign Affairs Internship at the Economist 2019. They are seeking an intern to write about foreign affairs for The Economist.
The aim of the internship scheme is to find and train future Economist journalists. Previous experience is not necessary. Rather, they are looking for raw talent. Candidates should have a boundless curiosity about the world and the ability to write about it concisely, wittily and with analytical rigour. The internship is based in London.
- Interns will receive £2,000 per month
- Anyone is welcome to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, gender, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. The Economist is committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all their employees.
Applicants should send an original unpublished article of up to 600 words suitable for publication in The Economist’s foreign pages, a CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
For more information, visit Foreign Affairs Internship at the Economist.
For latest info, Click Here