Free ABC Transport Scholarship Past Questions and Answers pdf till 2018
We are glad to inform you that we now have complete and up-to-date Federal Scholarship Board Scholarship Past Questions and Answers for download in PDF format. So, if you want to be one of the beneficiaries, then get our Federal Scholarship Board Scholarship Past Questions and Answers to prepare for the exams.
GET FULL VERSION BELOW OF ABC Transport PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER BELOW
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
A collection of Past questions and Answers randomly organized for the ABC Transport Undergraduate Aptitude Test, NIIT Scholarship Test, MUSTE scholarship test and SEPLAT year two scholarship aptitude test. All subject areas are adequately covered. A must have for scholarship hunters. More information about this scholarship can be found in our ABC Transport Undergraduate Scholarship page, MUSTE Scholarship page, SEPLAT scholarship page etc.
Questions for this scholarship are randomly pulled from:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal/Reading Comprehension
- Numerical Aptitude
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Current Affairs/World Records
It doesnt have a particular format and a careful study of this book in the form of past questions will get you ready for the test
1) The first mechanical computer designed by CharlesBabbage was called
2) If the value of x lies between 0 & 1 which of thefollowing is the largest?
3) A is twice as good a workman as B andtogether they finish a piece of work in 18 days. In how many days will A alonefinish the work?
- 31 days
- 25 days
- 27 days
- 29 days
4) Find the odd one out
- Hard : Soft
- Long : High
- Sweet : Sour
- Pointed : Blunt
5) Select the alternative which represents three out of thefive alternative figures which when fitted into each other would form anequilateral triangle?
GET FULL VERSION BELOW OF ABC Transport sCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER BELOW