Check 2018/2019 Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUK) Cut-off mark full details below
Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUK)c Cut-off mark 2018-There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study at Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUK) Kastina State.One of these which include meeting the required cut of mark for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released cut-points for this year’s admission into universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and Monotechnics.
In regard to the number of candidates seeking for admission at Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, the admission processes are competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Departmental Cut of mark
The minimum cut-off marks for admissions into Universities in Nigeria was 120, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education pegged at 100, while that of Innovative Enterprising Institutes was pegged at 110. Institutions are, however, at liberty to raise their cut-off marks for admission above the minimum set by JAMB. Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic does not really have a specific cut-off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 180 in UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their chosen courses.
Note: The cut-off mark varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUK) ADMISSION SCREENING PROCEDURES
Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUK) holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced. Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is important that candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be
screened based on their JAMB scores and their SSCE result respectively.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise.
Here all documents such as;
Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
Certificate of origin(Local Government) for more info Click Here
- Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic 2018 Approved point
- 2018 Approved Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUK) cut-off mark
- Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Departmental cut-off mark
- Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic 2018/2019 Approved cut off mark
- Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUK) official point
- Departmental cut-off mark of Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUK)c
- HUK Approved cut-off mark
- 2018 HUK Approved point
- the cut-off point of HUK
- HUK Departmental cut-off mark/cut-off point
- Departmental cut-off mark of HUK 2018
- HUK cut-off point
- 2019/19 HUK Official cut-off point
- Approved cut-off mark of HUK
- HUK 2018 Cut-off mark
>>>If you have any question or helpful suggestion about HUK and admission requirements, please don’t hesitate to use the comment box to share your feeling