Welcome to dailycampusgist.com, as our name implies, we ensure we keep You informed not just daily but every Minute...after enjoining reading the content below, please don't forget to share on facebook, twitter, google+ below and also subscribe to our latest news
ICC, the world business organization, is recruiting a Sponsorship Intern to work across several departments (Policy Commissions, Arbitration, and World Chambers Federation).
About the Award
This wide and varied role includes: creation of marketing materials, client relations, administrative support and event logistical support. The successful candidate will work closely with the Sponsorship Project Manager and Sponsorship Assistant to explore and commercialize ICC content, events, products and services, and business networks.
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills in English
- Proven skills in writing, client relations, communications and project management
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects in fast-paced working international environment with challenging deadlines
- Organized, detail-oriented and ready to take initiative
- Works well independently
- Pro-active team player
- Sales experience in an international organization a plus
Specific tasks include:
- Assisting in drafting pitches & preparing materials for email marketing campaigns
- Maintaining contact list and files and overseeing electronic mail distribution lists
- Creation of materials for projects/events
- Logistical support for events
- Client follow up
- Creation of promotional materials, edition of logos
Qualifications and skills:
- The candidate must speak, read and write English fluently. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset, particularly French
- All programs from Microsoft Office, basic knowledge of Photoshop/GIMP
- Proficient user of internet tools with good understanding of web marketing
- Master degree or B.A in marketing preferred
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in a third or fourth year of under- graduate (BA/BSc.) or in a graduate (Masters) programme, and will continue to be enrolled during the period of the internship.
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland should get an appropriate visa from the French consulate.
- The internship is gratified according to French law
- The successful candidate will work on a full-time basis. The average working week is 35 hours.
Eligible Countries: All
Number of Awards: Not specified
To Be Taken At (Country): ICC international headquarters – Paris, France
Duration of Program: End August 2017- End February , 2018
How to Apply: Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Sandra Sanchez Nery , email@example.com
Visit the Program Webpage for Details
Award Providers: International Chamber of Commerce
Application Deadline: 21st August 2017
Kindly Join 20,000+ Subscribers who are Receiving Free Information Daily-Click below to Follow for Free.
Download Post UTME Past Questions Answers and Start Preparing for 2019/2020 Admission- Click Here to Chose any University, Polytechnic, College, and Monotechtechnic
for 2019/2020 Admission News Click Here
Download the latest pdf Past Questions and Answers Click Here
kindly Subscribe with your email, click here to subscribe
Note: please Pay no Attention to any call pretending to call from this website requesting money for jobs Offer. We don't need any money.
Sharing is Caring don't forget your Loves Ones, keep them Inform by Sharing this Post via sharing Buttons below