IWMF Reporting Grants for Women’s Stories 2019. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Deadline: April 21, 2019
Applications are invited for the IWMF Reporting Grants for Women’s Stories 2019. The Reporting Grants for Women’s Stories is a funding initiative supporting journalism produced by and about women. In an era of increased globalization, the need for varied coverage of gendered topics is critical to a free and representative press. These grants support reporting on untold stories surrounding issues that impact women and girls’ daily lives worldwide.
Through programs, fellowships, and grants the IWMF empowers women journalists with the training, support, and network to become leaders in the news industry. The IWMF recognizes that promoting the work and advancing the role of women in the news media is critical to transparency and that women journalists remain underrepresented in both media organizations and bylines across the world.
Consequently, stories about women and the issues that affect their lives remain severely underreported. The IWMF’s Reporting Grants on Women’s Stories initiative empowers journalists to access untold stories through new means of funding that emphasizes gender balanced reporting.
- Grants will average $5,000 USD.
- Grants will be awarded to cover reporting-related costs including travel (flights, ground transportation, drivers), logistics, visa fees, and payment for fixers/translators.
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
- Women journalists from anywhere in the world and who are currently working as journalists can apply for support;
- Applicants must have three or more years of professional work experience and must currently be working as a journalist with journalism as their primary profession;
- Teams of journalists may apply, however the submission must be from a woman journalist and your team must include at least 50% women;
- Staff journalists and teams of staff journalists within news organizations are eligible to apply for funding, but these grants will give special consideration to freelance journalists.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit IWMF Reporting Grants.
For latest info, Click Here