JAMB UTME Official Pre-Registration Guide 2019/2020
We are pleased to keep you updated about 2019/2020 Jamb Registration Guide, Jamb utme complete Registration Tips 2019, How to Download your jamb brochure 2019/2020 pdf, jamb 2019 brochure, 2019/2020 utmeRegistration Tips, 2019/2020 cut off points, brochure 2019/2020 download jamb
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released some pre-registration tips for candidates preparing to write the 2019 Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination (UTME) via its Twitter handle @jambhq.
2019/2020 JAMB PRE-REGISTRATION Guide.
- Candidates 10 fingers will be captured for biometrics. So get your fingers ready
- Candidates are expected to have a valid email address.This will be used to create individual profiles on the portal.
- Candidates Please request to have a personal profile created for you. DO NOT allow the centres to use their profiles for you. You can create your 2019 UTME profile on http://www.jamb.org.ng It is a free service. Don’t be swindled.
- Candidates will also be required to get their O’Level results ready, as they will be uploading these during the registration.
- Candidates with awaiting results will be allowed to register as it was being done. They will not be uploading any result.
- Candidates now have the option of selecting different exam years and exam type when combining their O’Level results.
- Candidates now have the option of choosing two 1st Degree institution, and any two of ND, NCE or IEI.
- Candidates can also make their choices to be four IEI or 3 NCE and 1 of ND or Degree.
- There will be no sales of scratch cards for the registration. Mode of payment will be communicated to you soon.
- Cyber cafés will not be allowed to render services on behalf of JAMB. So please visit ONLY JAMB accredited centres.
2019/2020 JAMB UTME full Pre-Registration Tips For Jambites
JAMB will provide simplified steps to ease registration to the public soon. This promises to be a seamless exercise.
To Whom it May concern!!!
if you want to be notified of 2019/2020 JAMB Process, kindly comment ok, okay, k yea, interested….and subscribe to our feeds via subscription form below, finally share this post.
Kindly ask any Question regarding this post via the comment box below