JAMB UTME The board said mobile network providers should charge only N50 per SMS as agreed.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Thursday, issued a statement warning telecommunication companies to stop overcharging candidates for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses in Nigeria Institutions
- Common Causes of Admission Failure, How to Avoid Them in Your Jamb UTME Registration
- [How to Do it Yourself] JAMB Regularization Procedure | check Details
- Check/Reprint Your JAMB 2018 UTME Result Online | How to Check JAMB Result
- JAMB Bans Use of Wrist Watches And Pens In 2018 UTME
- How to know JAMB Accredited Centers For 2018 UTME
In a statement, JAMB’s Head of Media, Fabian Benjamin, said: “The attention of the board has been drawn to multiple SMS charges on candidates phone numbers attempting to register for the 2018 UTME and DE by telecommunications companies enlisted to provide profile code creation services through sending and receiving of SMS.
“The telecom companies are to charge only N50 per SMS to use the service. Candidates are made to repeat these SMS commands several times either due to poor network or processing failure leading to rapid responses after the command is sent.
“The board, therefore, advises telecom service providers to stop the multiple charges and stick to the agreement reached with the board.”
Benjamin advised candidates who are victims of multiple charges to raise a complaint support ticket on support.jamb.gov.ng
don’t hesitate to Make Use of the Comment Box Below To share Your Feelings if you Have any Question or Need More Information Regarding this Post.