Heights Access Nigeria team is made up of some exceptional people who have extensive experience in all aspects of construction and industrial equipment specification, engineering, procurement, and execution. Our team has over 100 years of cumulative and rounded experience most of which were gained by hands-on tutoring facilitated by our manufacturing partners and conducted in very deft and deliberate manner over several years and still ongoing.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Support Executive (Driver)
Reports to: Facility Manager
Ensure the on-going transportation of staff as per demand in a safe and lawful manner:
- Maintain a safe, clean and comfortable environment for staff in the vehicle
- Transport staff safety, comfortably, and in a timely manner
- Monitor and maintain the on-going cleanliness of the vehicle
- Maintain accurate vehicle records via a log book including the recording of mileage
Maintain the safety and legislative requirements of the vehicle:
- Undertake regular risk assessments of the vehicle i.e. vehicle inspections, tyre checks and oil checks
- Ensure the vehicle maintains an adequate supply of fuel at all times
- Observe, make independent decisions and escalate and report as appropriate in respect of health, safety
- Complete the vehicle inspection checklist and report any issues which cannot be rectified to the facilities manager immediately to ensure it is serviceable at all times
- Minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and LASDRI
- Minimum of 4 years’ driving experience
- Ability to drive a Manual Automoble.
- Intrested candidate must be leaving around Iyana- Ipaja or Ojodu Berger axis.
- Self Motivated
- Creative, Passionate, Confident
- Abundant Initiative and Energy
- Loans after confirmation
- Mentoring Support from Management
- Allowances and Bonuses Applicable
- Continuous Training and Learning Opportunities (Internal & External)
- Robust Welfare Packages including 24 Hour insurance and Health Covers
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their applications to: email@example.com Using “Driver” as the subject of mail
Application Deadline 21st April, 2018.