John Owoeri Joins New Club In China. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
John Owoeri, who is former John Obi Mikel Flying Eagles teammate, has joined a new club in China for the 2019 campaign.
The 32-year-old Warri-born winger agent Martin Dahlin confirmed the news which was posted on his Instagram page that his client will wear the jersey of newly promoted Chinese League One club Inner Mongolia Zhongyou in the new season.
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
Owoeri made his competitive debut for Inner Mongolia Zhongyou as they were beaten 1-0 by Sichuan Longfor on the opening day of the season on Saturday.
Ex-Bendel Insurance star has two different spells with two Chinese clubs for the last two years with Baoding Yingli Yitong, and Shanghai Shenxin but featured 54 times in both sides and scored 26 times.
Owoeri started his career with Nigeria Ports Authority, before joining Benin base team and he later went to Europe played for Feyenoord, BK Hacken, åtvidabergs FF, Ismaily, and Westerlo.
Nigerian strikers Daniel Chima (Heilongjiang Lava Spring), Aaron Samuel (Sichuan Longfor) and Dominic Uzoukwu (Beijing BSU) are on the books of Chinese League One clubs.
For latest info, Click Here