How to Access KUST DE Admission List
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
KUST DE Admission List-Kano State University of Science and Technology, (KUST Wudil) UTME/Direct entry admission list is out for 2017/2018 academic session and uploaded online
We are pleased to inform you that the management of the Kano State University of Science and Technology, (KUST Wudil) has released the comprehensive list of candidates admitted into the university for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Check Also Process of Printing KUST Acceptance Fee and Admission Letter-2017/2018
KUST 2017/2018 admission list contains the names of candidates admitted both via UTME and Direct Entry into the school.
How to Check KUST UTME/DE Admission List for 2017/2018
All candidates who applied for undergraduate admission into the school are therefore advised to proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
1. Visit KUST admission list checker HER
2. Check your name from the complete list
3. Confirm your name with your UTME numbers to know if you have been admitted.
PROCEDURE OF 2017/2018 PRINTING OF ADMISSION LETTER AND SCREENING EXERCISE
1. Candidate shall make a payment of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) as acceptance fee and One Hundred and fifty Naira Only (N150.00) as bank charges to any branch of Zenith Bank nationwide from Monday, 19th February, 2018 to 26th February, 2018
2. Candidate shall collect a pin after payment.
3. Log on towww.kustwudil.edu.ng
3. Click on ADMISSION LETTER
4. Use your pin and JAMB no. where appropriate and click on SUBMIT
5. Print your admission Letter
6. Candidate shall present himself/herself on Monday, 26th February, 2018 at the University premises for screening at the designated area of his/her programme
7. Candidate shall come along with Originals and photocopy of their credentials and his/her SSCE/NECO result checking card.
NOTE: Registration starts on 26th March, 2018 for successful candidates