See Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Application Procedure/ Requirements for 2018/2019 Academic Session here
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into LUTH Basic Dental Programme.
LUTH School of Nursing Programmes and Requirements
- Basic Dental Nursing (2017/2018 Academic Session)
- Conversion Course for Dental Surgery Assistants.
REQUIREMENT BEFORE BUYING LUTH FORM.
Basic Dental Nursing (2017/2018 Academic Session):
- Five credits in SSCE/GCE ‘0’ Level in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be at more than two sittings).
- Applicants should bring along pencil, eraser, ruler, pen, original receipt issued by the cashier and certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
- Only candidates who have satisfied the conditions for admission will be called for interview.
• Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
Conversion course for Dental Surgery Assistants:
- Dental Surgery Assistants with five credits in SSC & GCE ‘0’ Level in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be at more than two sittings).
- Dental Surgery Assistants (DSAs) who have received 18-24 months Dental Assistant training in accredited institutions with at least 5 years experience. They are to undergo conversion course for two (2) years.
- DSAs in established dental institutions in Nigeria and West African sub region with at least 15 years experience. They are to undergo conversion course for one (1) year.
How to Apply
Please Note: Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Admission Form 2018 is yet to be released online, so do well to disregard any form of advert you pertaining to Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Admission Form and always visit this page because it will be updated immediately here onces the form is out.
LUTH School of Nursing Screening Previous year Details
Application forms for both programmes can be obtained with a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only, payable in cash or bank draft (in favour of Lagos University Teaching Hospital) to the Accounts Department, LUTH. The forms are to be collected from and returned to the office of the Coordinator, School of Basic Dental Nursing, prefab Old Dental Block, LUTH, not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
All duly completed forms must be accompanied with the following:
i. Two (2) photocopies of the receipt for the purchase of the form
ii. Photocopy of relevant credentials as indicated on the application form.
iii. Email address and mobile telephone number.
LUTH School of Nursing Screening Details
- Examination Date:
Monday, 15th May, 2017
- Venue: School of Basic Dental Nursing (Lecture Theatre)
- Time: 9,00am.