Lily Hospitals Limited Current Job Vacancy. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and was also recently accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Male Pharmacy Technician
Location: Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Junior level
- The Pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist in providing medication and other health care products to patients.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions, preparing labels, calculating quantities, assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Prepare the prescription labels, select the type of prescription container, and affix the prescription and auxiliary labels to the container.
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level, ensuring First-in-First-Out (FIFO) system is strictly adhered to, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt and removing outdated drugs.
- Receive written prescription or refill request from patients and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Deliver appropriate medications and pharmaceutical supplies in the right quantity to patients, nursing stations or surgery.
- Verify prescription information and dosage.
- Order, label, and count stock of medications, chemicals, and supplies, and enter inventory data into computer.
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, and inform pharmacist of stock needs and shortages.
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
- Minimum academic qualification of Pharmacy Technician Certificate.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
- 2 to 3 years relevant work experience in the Health sector.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
Salary in line with industry standard
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their word doc CV only to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 18th March, 2019
For latest info, Click Here