march 2018 dangote group jobs-The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Export Sales Officer
- Attracting new customers and managing existing customers.
- Plan and co-ordinate the international shipment of goods.
- Negotiate with a variety of people such as shippers, agents and vendors. He/she is expected to have excellent customer service skills in dealing with customers.
- Export documentation and communicate with forwarders associated with the shipment process to ease order volume flow.
- Keep track of invoices and prepare reports to expedite the billing process.
- Ensure that shipment is in compliance with the laws and regulations governing the export industry.
- Accurate and timely information dissemination and reporting.
- Preparation of district sales forecast and periodic reviews of sales objective.
- Carrying out qualitative and quantitative market survey on NASCON and competitive products (including new entrants).
- Ensure strict adherence to NASCON safety policy guidelines.
- Minimum HND/B.Sc. Degree in relevant field. A professional sales qualification is an added advantage.
- 1-3 years’ work experience
- Must be able to communicate professionally in French, English, Hausa or Yoruba.
- Take ownership of the overall Market segmentation process and the implementation of agreed strategies on an overall basis.
- Formulate and implement tactical and strategic sales plans throughout the targeted business segments with the greatest potential to improve profitability, positioning and market share.
- Direct responsibility for achievement of plans and targets, including operational measures such as Market share, Earnings, Gross margin contribution.
- Reports and provides feedback (Market conditions, sales information, prospecting activities, competitors’ price, competitors’ data as driven by the market).
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Promote and support company image standards.
- Creative thinking, analytical skills and financial awareness
Job Title: Regional Commercial Manager
Location: Northern, Nigeria
- Regularly review with the Area/Field Sales Managers/Field Sales Officers to ensure that performance and contribution are in line with the overall objective of the company
- Effectively develop and manage the operational Field Sales Force in line with performance management plan
- Drive distributor and territory management best practices in the region
- Effective management and control of allocated Trade Funds (Total Trade Spent)
- Implementing company based plans for market share gains or greater market penetration and numeric distribution in the region
- Regular review of area structure and requirements
- Efficiently manage selling and other general administration expenses (MOGE)
- Prepare monthly regional report with all essential elements including competitor activity
- Manage existing customers and sales team
- Conduct market research and prepare an accurate forecast for the region
- Supervision of trade fairs and trade market activities
- Building and sustaining strong customer relationship
- Effective brand management
- Rendition of accurate marketing and sales reports.
- Minimum HND/B.Sc. in Social Sciences, Marketing, Business Administration or other closely related field
- M.Sc./MBA marketing and membership of Nigeria Institute of Marketing is an advantage
- 10 yrs. + on the job experience.
- Knowledge of relevant country and regional indices affecting sales
- In-depth understanding of market trends and effective sales strategies
- Ability to plan, monitor and coordinate a team
- Ability to working across multiple locations
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good negotiation skills
Commensurate with experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply