Merck KGaA Darmstadt Innovation Summer School 2019. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
Deadline: March 25, 2019
Applications for the Merck KGaA Darmstadt Innovation Summer School 2019 are now open. The Innovation Summer School is a paid 3-month intrapreneurship program (June-August 2019) that allows you to learn about intrapreneurship, meaning innovation in a corporate environment, and grow a seed idea into a “pitchable” innovation concept.
The program is designed to develop exceptional talent from around the world through intensive innovation trainings, involvement in innovation practice, and hands-on project experience at a state-of-the art Innovation Center. Ultimately, the goal of the program is to develop new innovation projects that lead to new businesses. The Innovation Summer School intrapreneurs will have the opportunity to pitch their ideas at the end of the 3-month program, which could become real innovation projects.
At the the Summer School, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of how a leading global science and technology company drives innovation and change from its futuristic Innovation Center at the company’s headquarters.
- Discover how a global player like Merck KGaA Darmstadt, Germany enables innovation within corporate structures in a flexible, agile and modern future work environment
- Get paid for learning as an intrapreneur, understanding the challenges and chances of corporate innovation.
- Benefit from the support of two student organizations: the German National Board of Young Chemists Association (JungChemikerForum) of the German Chemical Society (GDCh), and the Young Business Chemists (Junge WirtschaftschemikerInnen).
- Receive accommodation support in Darmstadt
- Experience a truly intercultural and interdisciplinary learning environment with a unique mix of young and experienced talents from around the world
- Attend cultural and fun activities, for example the Merck KGaA Darmstadt, Germany Philharmonic Orchestra’s “Last Night of the Proms” garden concert
- Receive an Innovation Center certification as proof of expertise
- Get to know the Rhein-Main region in the center of Germany from Darmstadt, the City of Science
- Get support for Visa applications as required
- Applicants should be PhD or experienced Master student (all genders) from an internationally renowned university (must still be an enrolled student!)
- Have knowledge in one of the three Innovation Fields and/or a function (e.g. business, law, medicine, design…)
- Knowledge in innovation methods (e.g. design thinking) and entrepreneurship would be an advantage
- Be a team player with high organizational and analytical skills
- Structured and reliable working attitude, curiosity to explore new fields
- Creative, open-minded, and committed individual
- Startup experience (optional)
- Strong communication skills in English
- Enjoy working in an international and diverse environment
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Merck KGaA Darmstadt Innovation Summer School.
For latest info, Click Here