MILEAD Fellows Program for Young African Women Leaders 2019. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
Deadline: February 22, 2019
Moremi Initiative for Women’s Leadership in Africa invites applications from exceptional emerging African women leaders for the 2019 MILEAD [Moremi Initiative Leadership Empowerment and Development] Fellows Program – to identify Africa’s most promising women leaders.
The MILEAD Fellows Program is a long-term and paradigm-shifting leadership development program to identify, develop and promote a new generation of young African female leaders to attain and thrive in critical leadership across Africa. The program targets dynamic young women interested in developing transformational leadership skills that help them address issues facing women and girls across communities in Africa. The MILEAD Program equips Fellows with world-class knowledge, skills, values, and networks that they need to succeed as 21st-century women leaders.
Please note that this one year program is not a full-time fellowship. Selected candidates may remain full-time students or work full time through the program duration, except during the 3–week summer institute. The 3-week summer institute is an intensive and full-time residential program and all fellows will be required to attend. The rest of the program involves community-based, online and other distance activities.
- Open to young African women between 19 – 25 years of age, living in Africa and the Diaspora;
- Applicants must agree to participate in all required activities related to MILEAD – beginning with a three-week residential Summer Institute in Ghana, and commit to implement a community change project.
Completed application forms must be submitted along with a CV and two recommendation letters. All applications and supporting documents must be submitted via email at [email protected]
For more information, visit MILEAD Fellows Program.
For latest info, Click Here