How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Degree Programmes
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
This is to inform the Public that, the Nasarawa State University,(NSUK) Keffi has Released the sale of forms for admission into its Part-Time Degree Programmes.
Candidates who are eligible for admission are requested to register online upon paying the mandatory charges at all our accredited banks, including the University Micro Finance Bank.
Entry requirement and Duration of Courses.
- Part-One Applicants: (6 years – 12 Semesters) 5 O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics
- Part-Two Applicants: (5 years – 10 Semesters) A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area, including O/Level requirements in (i) above.
- B.Sc.. Accounting
- B.Sc.. Business Administration
- B.Sc.. Public Administration
- B.Sc.. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Entreprenuarship
- B.Sc.. Mass Communication
- B.Sc.. Statistic
- B.Sc.. Mathematics
- B.Sc.. Computer Science
- B.Sc.. Economics
- B.Sc.. Political Science
- B.Sc.. Sociology
- B.Sc.. Physics and Electronics
- B.A. English
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A Arabic Studies
Cost of Application form:
- Application form: ₦5,000
- Bank charges: ₦300
Interested Candidates should visit the University Portal/ Website (www.nsuk.edu.ng) for further guidance.
Sign: Ag Director
For: Centre For Continuing Studies, NSUK.