See NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Form Application Procedure/ Requirements for 2018/2019 Academic Session here
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into NAUTH General Nursing Programme.
NAUTH School of Nursing Programmes and Requirements
- National Diploma Programme (2017/2018 Academic Session)
- Higher national Diploma programme (2017/2018 Academic Session)
Requirement Before Buying NAUTH Form.
National Diploma (2017/2018 Academic Session):
- Minimum Score of 180 in 2017 UTME
- In addition to (a) above. candidates must have Five (5) credits at not more than Two (2) sittings in SSCE/WASC or their equivalent. The Subjects must include: Mathematics, English Language. Biology or Health Science, Physics or Chemistry. and any other subject chosen from Economics, Geography, Religious Knowledge. etc.
Higher National Diploma (2017/2018 Academic Session):
- National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management with Minimum of Lower Credit.
- Professional Diploma/Technical Certificate. Information Management by HRORBN.
- Evidence of completion of one year relevant work experience in an accredited Health Institution approved by the Board.
- Candidates with Pass (GAP 2.00 2.49) at the ND level with Two (2) or more years post ND cognate experience may be considered for admission.
Conditions for Admission:
- Screening of JAMB result, WASC and any other relevant certificate to determine qualification for admission.
- Candidates for Part II (HND) Programme shall answer professional questions and ND scheme.
How to Apply
Please Note: UBTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2018 is yet to be released online, so do well to disregard any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
You can Check Previous Year Details below
A Request for application forms should be sent with two self-addressed and stamped envelopes to the Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, (NAUTH), Nnewi and marked “attention of the Course-coordinator, School of Health Information Management” with a non refundable application fee of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira only) in Certified Bank Draft payable to Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.
- Candidates can pay with certified Bank Draft or cash at the revenue collection Center and duly receipted to collect the admission form from the office of the School Co-ordinator.
- Closing date for the sale and submission of duly completed forms to the Co-ordinator of the School for the Part I & II programme is Friday 1st September, 2017.
- Entrance/Screening exercise is scheduled for Wednesday 6th Friday 8th September. 2017.
- Candidates should come along with their writing materials and ORIGINAL COPIES of their Certificate
- Kindly use the comment box below for any Question Pertaining to this Post and as well share your feelings