Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme 2019. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Application Deadline: Ongoing
The NNPC graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics,
Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and
Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics,
Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine,
Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance,
Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing
& Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource
|SOCIAL SCIENCES||Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.|
|ART/HUMANITIES||Mass Commuincation, English and History.|
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
- Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Information Technology
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to Work in Teams
All applicants should please note
that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our
business locations across Nigeria.
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the NNPC Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
For latest info, Click Here