Sasol Foundation Undergraduate Bursary Scheme 2019 for young South Africans (Fully Funded). Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
Application Deadline: January 13th 2019
The Sasol Foundation is offering all-inclusive bursaries to talented individuals who are planning to study full-time towards an Undergraduate Degree or Diploma to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) for applicants Nationally. To be considered, you must be a South African citizen and have acceptance or provisional acceptance for studies at a South African public University or University of Technology for 2019. |
The Sasol Foundation is also offering STEM and Non-STEM bursaries exclusively for qualifying Children of Sasol Employees, Sasol Khanyisa/Inzalo Shareholders as well as applicants from Sasol fenceline communities. To be considered, you must be a South African citizen and have acceptance or provisional acceptance for studies at a South African public University or University of Technology or TVET College for 2019.
To be considered for the Sasol Foundation bursary, the applicant must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be a South African Citizen.
- Must have acceptance or provisional acceptance for studies at a
South African University or University of Technology or TVET College for
- Combined Household Income must be less than 600 000 per annum
- Must have obtained a minimum of 50% in all subjects.
Non-STEM bursaries are reserved only for qualifying Children of Sasol Employees, Khanyisa/Inzalo Shareholders or Candidates from Sasol Fenceline communities.
The Sasol Foundation bursary is a comprehensive bursary which includes the following:
- 100% of the prescribed university tuition fees, registration fees and exam fees.
- An amount equal to the average rate for accommodation in a standard single room at a university residence, at the university at which the Sasol bursar is studying. This rate is determined by Sasol Foundation in conjunction with the university.
- An amount for meals based on three meals per day, as determined by the university.
- An amount for book and pocket money
Applications should be submitted to Sasol by 13 January 2019, for the 2019 academic year
Applications should be submitted online . For more info go to the How do I Apply page
Applicants, who do not have internet access or access to an internet
cafe in their area, may contact our Sasol Bursary Application Helpline
at 086 010 6235 for support.
All applicants will undergo selection based on the following criteria:
- South African Citizenship
- Household Income Verifications
- Acceptance/ Conditional Acceptance to university/ University of technology or TVET College
- Academic perfomance of the applicants
Selection by Sasol Foundation will take place from 15 – 28 Janaury 2019
The outcome of the selection event will be communicated to applicants by the end-of- Janaury 2019
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Sasol Foundation Undergraduate Bursary Scheme Programme 2019
For latest info, Click Here