We are glad to inform you that we now have complete and up-to-date SEPLAT Scholarship Past Questions and Answers for download in PDF format. So, if you want to be one of the beneficiaries, then get our SEPLAT Past Questions and Answers to prepare for the exams.
GET FULL VERSION BELOW OF SEPLAT sCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER BELOW
A collection of Past questions and Answers randomly organized for the ABC Transport Undergraduate Aptitude Test, NIIT Scholarship Test, MUSTE scholarship test and SEPLAT year two scholarship aptitude test. All subject areas are adequately covered. A must-have for scholarship hunters. More information about this scholarship can be found in our ABC Transport Undergraduate Scholarship page, MUSTE Scholarship page, SEPLAT scholarship page etc.
Questions for this scholarship are randomly pulled from:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal/Reading Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Current Affairs/World Records
It doesnt have a particular format and a careful study of this book in the form of past questions will get you ready for the test
1) The first mechanical computer designed by CharlesBabbage was called
2) If the value of x lies between 0 & 1 which of thefollowing is the largest?
3) A is twice as good a workman as B andtogether they finish a piece of work in 18 days. In how many days will A alonefinish the work?
- 31 days
- 25 days
- 27 days
- 29 days
4) Find the odd one out
- Hard : Soft
- Long : High
- Sweet : Sour
- Pointed : Blunt
5) Select the alternative which represents three out of thefive alternative figures which when fitted into each other would form anequilateral triangle?