SESEWA’s Next Generation Female CEO Program 2019 (Fully-funded to Lagos, Nigeria). Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Deadline: March 20, 2019
SESEWA, Nigeria’s leading internship focused organization is calling for applications for her 1st female focused program – The Next Generation Female CEO. The Next Generation Female CEO aims to improve female representation in corporate and business leadership. In her over 6 years of operations, SESEWA has discovered that a higher percentage of males than females get retained after an internship.
The Next Generation Female CEO is designed for young females who aspire to corporate and business leadership. The program is a 4 Day intensive training which will be held in Lagos, Nigeria and will focus on leadership, entrepreneurship and work place readiness skills for young females. The sessions will be facilitated by female business executives and CEOs of women led organization.
The Next Generation Female CEO is expected to serve as a platform for young females to gain practical insights into the corporate and business world, connect with like minded females and build a strong support network for their careers and businesses.
The Next Generation Female CEO is fully sponsored for 100 young females.
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
- must be an undergraduate or a recent graduate from a Nigerian (maximum of 1 year post NYSC)
- Should occupy leadership position in ayouth based organization or
- Should own/ manage a small business not more than 2 years of existence
Applications closes 20th March, 2019. Classes start 25th March, 2019.
Visit: bit.ly/nextgenfemaleceo to apply.
For more information, visit SESEWA.
For latest info, Click Here