Standard Bank Chartered Accounting CA(SA) Programme 2019 for Young South Africans. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
Application Deadline: 14 June 2019
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the best and brightest in the accounting field, the Chartered Accounting CA(SA) graduate programme will help you gain the essential financial management skills, commercial exposure and leadership capabilities needed to further a stellar career. We are looking for future leaders with innovative and creative mind-sets that will keep on moving forward.
By rotating through our different business areas, you’ll fulfil the requirements of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA), and maybe even travel a little on the side by working outside of South Africa.
Key qualifications: Completed or completing SAICA-accredited Certificate in the
– Theory of Accounting,
– Honours (HNS) in Accounting
– Graduate Diploma in Accounting (GDA) or equivalent.
Citizenship: South African
Duration: 36 months
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
For any further information please contact Ziyaad Khan | firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Standard Bank Chartered Accounting CA(SA) Programme 2019
For latest info, Click Here