State Universities Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 | Here is the Official cut-off marks/points for admission 2019/2020 State Universities in the country – JAMB.
Are you an aspirant for 2019/2020 admission into State Universities? Are you searching for JAMB Official cut off marks 2019/2020 for Universities? Do you want to know the approved cut-off mark/point required to gain admission to your preferred course? Schoolinfo.com.ng present you with 2019/2020 JAMB cut-off marks required for admission into the institution.
- There are certain criteria to be observed before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any tertiary institution in Nigeria. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off mark/points for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
What is JAMB Cut-Off Mark?
JAMB Cut off mark is the minimum mark or percentage that a candidate requires getting admission. If you wrote JAMB UTME, go for screening, wrote Post UTME and waiting for your result, Cut off Mark will help you to guess your status. That means you can estimate that you are qualified for further rounds or not.
2019/2020 JAMB Admission System
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the minimum cut off mark may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released cut-off points for this year’s admission into universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and Monotechnics.
The minimum cut off marks for admissions into Universities in Nigeria was set for 120, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education pegged at 100, while that of Innovative Enterprising Institutes was pegged at 110. Institutions are, however, at liberty to raise their cut off marks for admission above the minimum set by JAMB.
Does this mean that the cut-off mark for all Universities in Nigeria is 120?
No! You are required to know that the cut-off marks released by JAMB is the minimum cut-off mark. JAMB has also given all Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and Innovative Enterprises the chance to increase their cut-off marks above the one fixed by JAMB.
However, candidates who have scored a minimum cut off mark need for admission to the institution of choice in the UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
How to Gain 2019/2020 Admission Easily
You might ask questions like: I have met the minimum cut off mark and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
In regard to the number of candidates seeking for admission into the various institution, the admission processes is competitive and admissions is given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
IMPORTANT: Bookmark or check this page regularly for we shall update this post as various institutions releases their cut off mark for 2019/2020 admission. Nevertheless, If you are looking for your prefer institution cut off mark, don’t worry, it has been uploaded on our DMS. so all you need to do is, Just search for your institution cut off mark in the search box at the sidebar or kindly drop your comment below and we will response ASAP.
JAMB Cut off Mark for State Universities 2019/2020
- Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) – 180
- Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU) – 180
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) – 180
- Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, Uyo (AKUTECH) – 180
- Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma – 180
- Anambra State University of Science & Technology, Uli – 180
- Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) – 180
- Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) – 180, Medicine – 200
- Cross River State University of Science & Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)- 180
- Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) – 180
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki – 180
- Ekiti State University (EKSU) – 180
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), Enugu – 180
- Gombe State Univeristy (GSU), Gombe – 180
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL) – 180
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE), Rumuoumeni – 180
- Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri – 180
- Kaduna State University (KASU), Kaduna – 180
- Kano University of Science & Technology (KUST), Wudil – 180
- Kebbi State University, Kebbi (KSUSTA)- 180
- Kogi State University (KSU), Anyigba – 180
- Kwara State University (KWASU), Ilorin – 180
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso – 180
- Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo, Lagos – 190
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) – 180
- Niger Delta Unversity (NDU), Yenagoa – 180
- Northwest University (NU), Kano – 180
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago-Iwoye – 180
- Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa – 180
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN), Oshogbo – 180
- Plateau State University, Bokkos (PLASU) – 180
- Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST) – 180
- Sokoto State University, Sokoto (SSU) – 180
- Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu-Ode (TASUED) – 180
- Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSU) – 180
- Technical University, Ibadan – 180
- Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina (UMYU) – 180
Please students are to note that for institution’s with more than one cut off marks, the required score for that institution depends on the department candidate is applying for and any student seeking admission to any tertiary institution’s post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination [UTME] has to score at least the cutoff mark before he/she can be considered for the pre-admission processes after the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination [UTME].
Hope this post is informative? YES, Pls Be social by sharing with others & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.Thanks!