Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Swift Consulting Latest Job Opportunity. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Swift Consulting – Our mission is to assist non-profit executives and entrepreneurs in managing their complex business projects, developing their innovative ideas, and helping them remain relevant in a rapidly changing environment. We’ve worked hard at perfecting our craft to offer you the services and level of expertise that you deserve. We’re excited to help you in any and all of your business needs! Our client is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Writer
- Our client is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, , social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help expand our client’s digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
Some of the responsibilities include;
- Creating content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and articles for publication.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.(minimum of 2 years experience)
Job Title: Accounting Associate
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
- Plan, Implement and manage the financial activities of assigned clients
- Prepare and advise clients with monthly financial statement and management report
- Ensure timely submission of monthly VAT and PAYE reports to tax consultants
- Ensure that annual audit requirements are met
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Reconcile account balances and bank statements.
- Thorough follow up with clients to ensure financial actions advised are adhered to
- Budget preparation and control
- Budget variance analysis
- Inventory monitoring and report
- Excellent use of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Financial Systems / Programs
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Numeric skills
- Business ethics
- Ability to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels of the leadership within the organization – in a timely professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner.
- Deadline oriented
- Being proactive.
Desired candidate should possess:
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Proven experience (1-2 years) as an accountant
- Female not more than 26 years ( client’s strict specification)
- Should have or have started processing relevant certifications ( Chartered Accountant or Chartered Management Accountant).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 18th March, 2019.
For latest info, Click Here