Synapse Services Currently Hiring – Apply Now!. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Synapse Services is a privately owned Centre for Psychological Medicine located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, Anambra, and Lagos. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as treatment of addictions, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Worker (Mental Health)
- Supporting mental health patients through recovery
- Observation and escorting duties
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
- Providing high standards of care/support
- Crisis support and intervention
- OND/ NCE in any Health related or Social Sciences Course.
- Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.
- Must be physically fit
- Ability to play any form of games/ sports will be an added advantage
- Must be a resident of Lagos state.
- Must be Flexible to work shift pattern
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] making the Job Title and location the subject of your mail, e.g Support Worker (Mental Health- Lagos).
Application Deadline: 21st March, 2019.
For latest info, Click Here