TU DELFT Sub-Saharan Africa Summer School Scholarship 2019. Apply Here for this job.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Deadline: April 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship for the Summer School Planning and Design with Water at the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment of the TU Delft, in the Netherlands.
The Summer School combines spatial planning, urban design and environmental technology to tackle issues of sustainability, climate adaptation and water management in urban environments. It invites students to understand the theories and practices that bring together water management, urban sustainability and spatial justice and to apply the knowledge acquired in the elaboration of a vision and a spatial plan and design for an area in the city of The Hague in The Netherlands.
- A round-trip ticket between your country of origin and Amsterdam. The ticket will be organised and bought by TU Delft upon selection of the candidate and the granting of a Dutch visa;
- The fees for the Summer School (400 euros) will be waived;
- A small amount of pocket money, enough for meals and transport during 20 days in the Netherlands;
- Accommodation during your stay (you might be housed with a TU Delft student during the period of the Summer School).
The scholarship does not include
- The fee for the Dutch visa in your country.
- Your health insurance (mandatory for students coming to the Netherlands. Please, ask us for instructions on how to get a health insurance).
- Any extra costs incurring from your stay (trips, transfers or other activities not included in the Summer School programme, including fines resulting from breaches of the law, damage to others and accidents. You must be insured).
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
- The scholarship is intended for passport holders of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Be between 22 and 28 years of age;
- Applicants should be studying in the following areas:
- Urban design
- Spatial planning (town, urban and regional planning)
- Environmental engineering
- Water engineering
- Urban law and management
- Political sciences
- Public administration
- Areas that have a close relationship with planning and design of sustainable cities and communities.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit TU DELFT Sub-Saharan Africa Summer School Scholarship.
For latest info, Click Here