Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
UDUSOK Departmental Cut off Mark 2018 – UDUSOK cut off mark/point, UDUSOK cut off mark 2018/2019, Usmanu Danfodiyo University departmental cut off mark for 2018/2019 is out online.
UDUSOK Cut off Mark 2018/2019.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
UDUSOK Departmental Cut off Mark 2018 [JAMB]
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released cut-off points for this year’s admission into universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and monotechnics today.
The minimum cut off marks for admissions into Universities in Nigeria was set for 120, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education pegged at 100, while that of Innovative Enterprising Institutes was pegged at 110. Institutions are, however, at liberty to raise their cut off marks for admission above the minimum set by JAMB.
The Usman Danfodiyo University does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 180 in UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
In regard to the number of candidates seeking for admission at Bayero University, the admission processes is competitive and admissions is given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
The Departmental Cut of mark of Usmanu Danfodiyo University
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
UDUSOK Cut-off Marks Related Searches
- UDUSOK Cut-off Mark (General)
- UDUSOK Departmental Cut-Off Marks,
- JAMB Cut-off Mark for UDUSOK
- UDUSOK Minimum Cut Off Mark,
- UDUSOK Admission Cut-off Marks.
UDUSOK 2018 Admission Screening Procedures
Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is important that candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened based on their JAMB scores and their SSCE result respectively.
IMPORTANT: Download UDUSOK Post UTME Past Questions with Answers pdf
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
>>If you have any question or helpful suggestion about Usmanu Danfodiyo University Cut-off Marks and admission requirements, please don’t hesitate to use the comment box to post your question so that we review & response ASAP<<<