See UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form Application Procedure/ Requirements for 2018/2019 Academic Session here
The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various schools mentioned below;
- School of Nursing
- School of Post Basic PeriOperative Nursing
UMTH School of Nursing Application Requirements
- Applicants should possess five (5) credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in not more than two (2) sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants should be between eighteen (18) and twenty-four (24) years of age.
UMTH School of Post Basic Peri Operative Nursing Application Requirements
- i. Candidate must be a registered and licensed nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council in Nigeria.
- ii. Candidate must have a minimum of two years post registration experience.
- iii. Candidate with five (5) credits in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
How to Apply
Please Note: UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2018 is yet to be released online, so do well to ignore any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
But you can view Previous Year Details
Application forms for both schools can be obtained with a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Naira (3,000:00) and five thousand naira (N5, 000:00) respectively.
All duly Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) resent passport photograph with white background,
- Photocopies of all credentials.
Application forms will be on sale as from Monday, 1st May 2017 and close on Friday 30th June, 2017. All completed application forms must be returned to the Principal’s office on or before Monday 26th June, 2017.
Applicants for the School of Post Basic Peri Operative Nursing are duly advised to return all completed application forms to the Programme Coordinator’s office on or before 6th August, 2017.
Note: All payments should be made into UMTH REMITA PLATFORM ” UMTH SCHOOLS ACCOUNT” present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect form.
Kindly use the comment box below for any Question Pertaining to this Post and as well share your feelings