UMYU 2017/18 DE Screening Form Requirement
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU second round Post UTME screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2017/2018 academic session second round post UTME screening exercise.
Below are the categories of students invited for UMYU 2nd Batch Post UTME Screening:
- UTME Candidates who chose Umaru Musa Yaradua University as their first choice institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations; but missed the first post UTME screening and aptitude test conducted by the university.
- UTME Candidates who changed their first choice institution to Umaru Musa Yaradua University; but have not been invited for the first post UTME screening and aptitude test conducted by the university.
- UTME Candidates who have not chosen the University as their first choice, but scored at least 200 marks and are willing to study at Umaru Musa Yaradua University.
CANDIDATES QUALIFIED FOR UMYU 2ND POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2017 UTME Examination for candidates whose first choice institution is Umaru Musa Yaradua University.
- Scored a minimum of 200 marks and above in the 2017 UTME Examination for candidates whose first choice institution is not Umaru Musa Yaradua University.
- Obtained a minimum of Five (5) Credits in relevant subjects at O’Level (including English and Mathematics).
HOW TO APPLY FOR UMYU POST UTME SCREENING.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 for the screening and N500.00 as bank charges through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website:
- JAMB Result Slip;
- O’Level Result, and a
- Form of Identification (Indigene Letter, National ID Card/International Passport etc).
The portal will be open for the registion as from Monday 6th November 2017.
Candidates are to come along with payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.