here is the procedure of checking UNILORIN admission list first batch for 2017/2018 Academy Session
this is to inform all those who have been asking for UNILORIN admission list, that the period of wait is over as the university has finally released the list of 2017/2018 successful Candidates. You can now check your University of Ilorin UNILORIN 2017/2018 Admission List.
- UNILORIN Admission Clearance Status-check why you are yet to be cleared Here
- UNILORIN Hostel Accommodation Allocation Notice for 2017/18 Academic Session
- Student Email Account Activation Procedure of UNILORIN
- University of Ilorin Resumption Date for the Commencement of 2017/2018 Academic Session
University of Ilorin, UNILORIN admission list is one of the most awaited admission lists in Nigeria.
This is because the list has never been so delayed like this in the past… but today, the wait is over as the admission list is finally out and you can now check your name.
If your admission is successful, you will see a message like them one image attached above, and if not, you will get a check back later message.
Checking Steps of UNILORIN Admission list first batch – 2017/2018
Do you apply for admission into UNILORIN and want to check your name on the list. Follow the procedures below:
1. All prospective candidates are expected to visit the University of Ilorin website and click on provisional admission link in order to confirm their admission status.
2. Click on Pre-Admission Screening Login
3. Enter JAMB Registration Number as your Login-ID and your Surname in the spaces provided, e.g JAMB Registration No: 23455677FC and Surname: Abu.
4. Click on Login
5. On the Menu List on the left-hand side, click on “Click on Check Admission Status” Link
6. Proceed to the payment of Acceptance of N20,000.00 plus N250.00 processing fees by clicking on “Click here to make Payment” button.
7. Click “Continue” button is displayed.
8. After Successful Payment: Two links will be displayed on the left-hand side Menu List. Click Upload Document(s) to continue.
9. For each upload, ensure that correct information is recorded by cross-checking your data with the table underneath.
10. After completing Step 9 above, Check the Portal regularly for your clear
Congratulations to the newly Admitted students.
Should in case you are yet to be admitted, kindly hold on check back again till you are recommended for admission. The second batch is still coming.
- List of Accredited Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Approved Monotechnics In Nigeria
- List of Accredited Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- Top 100 Universities in Nigeria.
don’t hesitate to Make Use of the Comment Box Below To share Your Feelings if you Have any Question or Need More Information Regarding this Post.