UNIOSUN Part-Time (Weekend) application fee is N10,000. Application ends on December 8, 2017. See more details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) part-time degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
UNIOSUN PART-TIME DEGREE – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
kindly view Complete details here
College of Arts and Humanities
- B.A English and International Studies
- B.A History and International Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science and International Relations
College of Agriculture
- B.Sc Agricultural Economic
College of Basic Sciences
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Computer Science
College of Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Economics Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Political Science Education
UNIOSUN PART-TIME DEGREE – ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
O’ Level Certificate Holders Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into Osun State University (UNIOSUN) PART-TIME must possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language. For candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management and Social Sciences, credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory from any of WASC,NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
Direct Entry Requirements.
Prospective candidates for Direct Entry must possess five (5) credit passes in ‘O’ Level in relevant subjects and at least Lower Credit of National Diploma or at least Merit in NCE; candidates with two Advanced Level/IJMB Passes in relevant subjects with three other ordinary level credits are also qualified for Direct Entry admission. HND Holders with minimum of lower credit will be admitted into the third year of their Programme.
UNIOSUN PART-TIME DEGREE – DURATION.
(a) Candidates seeking admission through ‘O’ Level Certificate – Five (5) years with the exception of Agricultural Economics which is six(6) years.
(b) Candidates seeking admission through Direct Entry (NCE/ND/IJMB/ A’ Level) – Four (4) years with the exception of Agricultural Economics which is five (5) years.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIOSUN PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION.
- Visit www.chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng or www.uniosun.edu.ng before the Deadline for each programme
- Application Fee For Part-Time Programmes is N10,000
- Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through UNIOSUN INTERSWITCH WEB PAY PLATFORM.
- Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise which comes up on Saturday 9th December, 2017 for Part Time Degree Programme.
- After the screening, successful Part Time degree candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages while others would similarly be communicated as soon as they have their screening exercise too.
Deadline for Part-Time Degree Application: December 8, 2017.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, CALL: INFORMATION DESK OFFICER- 07035794948