Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
University of Uyo, UNIUYO direct entry admission screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening exercise will hold on November 9, 2017. The cost of the application is N2,000. See more details below.
Candidates who applied to the University of Uyo as their 1st choice University for the 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission are hereby informed that the Screening Exercise will take place as follows:
Date: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2017
Venue: ONYEAMA UGOCHUKWU AUDITORIUM, TOWN CAMPUS
UNIUYO DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Eligible candidate are expected to possess a minimum number of five (5) credit passes in their SSCE or equivalent in the subjects relevant to the programmes of their 1st choice including English Language and Mathematics. They should in addition, have OND, NCE, HND, GCE A/L or a first Degree (not awaiting result). Admission will be conducted into the following Faculties:
|1.||Faculty of Agriculture|
|2.||Faculty of Arts|
|3.||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences|
|4.||Faculty of Business Administration|
|5.||Faculty of Clinical Science|
|6.||Faculty of Education|
|7.||Faculty of Engineering|
|8.||Faculty of Environmental Studies|
|9.||Faculty of Law|
|10.||Faculty of Pharmacy|
|11.||Faculty of Science|
|12.||Faculty of Social Sciences|
Candidates must ensure that they had registered online with JAMB. Please note that candidates whose names are not found in the 2017/2018 Direct Entry JAMB printout will NOT be allowed into the Screening Venue.
UNIUYO DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank charges and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2017/2018 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
(I) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(Ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after Submission.
(Iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
(Iv) Inconsistency in passsport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
(i) The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications
(Ii) One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2017 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
(iii) One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, Direct Entry Registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Closing Date for Registration: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2017.