The scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in Université Paris-Saclay master’s programmes on an academic merit-based basis.
Université Paris-Saclay, France
Level/Field of study:
All Master’s programmes in all academic fields for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
Number of Awards:
160 scholarships will be awarded for the 2018-2019 academic year
The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is €10,000 per year. It is paid by the establishment the candidate is registered in for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year. A maximum of €1,000 for travel and VISA expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
• Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and under during the course of the selection year.
• International students living in France for less than a year, enrolled in a student programme that does not lead to a qualification.
• International students living in France for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL or the like).
• Individuals already living in France at the time of application (except in cases mentioned above).
• Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than two consecutive years.
• Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
To be considered for the scholarships, students must first be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay. Being admitted into a master’s program of the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship. Only the students selected and contacted by the master’s program admissions panel of Université Paris-Saclay can submit the online application form for a scholarship. No unsolicited application is allowed.
The selection of scholarship laureates takes place in two successive rounds. The application deadline to a scholarship for each wave will be communicated by email to students concerned. Wave 1 Results will be announced mid-April 2018 and Wave 2 Results on mid-June 2018.
Official Scholarship Website: at https://www.universite-paris-saclay.fr/en/programme-de-bourses-internationales-de master
Deadline: TBA, Mar-Apr 2018 (annual)
Study in: France
Course starts Sept 2018