UNIZIK pre-science / pre-degree programme admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka, pre-degree programme for the 2017/2018 academic session.
UNIZIK PRE-SCIENCE ADMISSION ELIGIBLITY.
Candidates intending to apply must register for the 2018 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination.
Candidates are eligible to apply if they have a minimum of 5 credits which must include Mathematics and English. The candidate must also satisfy the basic O’Level requirements for the department into which he or she is seeking admission. For example where Chemistry is a basic requirement as in the case of Medicine the candidate must satisfy that requirement at O’Level.
UNIZIK PRE-SCIENCE COURSES.
The Pre-Science Programme is only for candidates who are interested in the following Faculties/ Departments
i) Faculty of Bio-Sciences
a. Department of Botany
b. Department of Parasitology & Entomology
c. Department of Zoology
d. Department of Applied Biochemistry
e. Department of Applied Micro-biology and Brewing.
ii.) Faculty of Physical Sciences
a. Department of Geological Sciences
b. Department of Mathematics
c. Department of Computer Sciences
d. Department of Statistics
e. Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
f. Department of Pure and Industrial Physics
iii) Faculty of Medicine
iv) Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science
v) Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology
a. Medical Laboratory Sciences
c. Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
vi) Faculty of Engineering and Technology
a. Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
b. Department of Civil Engineering
c. Department of Mechanical Engineering
d. Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering
e. Department of Metallurgical/Material Engineering
f. Department of Chemical Engineering
g. Department of Polymer Engineering
h. Department of Electrical Engineering
vii) Faculty of Environmental Sciences
a. Department of Architecture
b. Department of Building
c. Department of Estate Management
d. Department of Survey and Geoinformatics
e. Department of Geography & Meteorology
f. Department of Environmental Management
g. Department of Quantity Survey
viii) . Faculty of Education
a. Department of Technical Education with Options in
* Woodwork and Building Technology
* Mechanical and Automobile Technology
* Electrical and Electronic Technology
b. Department of Science Education with options in
* Science Education/ Biology
* Science Education/ Physics
* Science Education/ Chemistry
* Science Education/ Computer Science
* Science Education / Integrated Science
ix. Faculty of Agriculture
a. Department of Agric Economics
b. Department of Food Science
c. Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
d. Department of Soil Science
e. Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
f. Department of Animal Sciences and Technology
g. Department of Forestry and Wild Life Management
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIZIK PRE-SCIENCE ADMISSION.
Sale of forms commences on 25th October, 2017 and ends on 29th December, 2017. The following procedure should be adopted by the candidates:-
- Go to ICT Registration point at Hall 6 Utility Building (upstairs) and generate RRR application form for fee payment with the sum of N300
- With the RRR printout, proceed to any bank within the campus for the payment of N8, 000.00 as the Pre-Science form fee.
- Come back to the registration point at Hall 6 Utility Building (Upstairs) for online registration with sum of N500.00.
RETURN OF COMPLETED FORMS
* Proceed to the Pre-Science General Office to submit original copies of the online Application form-printout with photocopies of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application forms.