Free Ati Annang Scholarship Past Questions PDF-Verbal Reasoning & General paper
here you will get Free Ati Annang Scholarship Past Questions PDF-Verbal Reasoning & General paper
Are you Searching for Question ask at Ati Annang Scholarship, Ati Annang Scholarship Exams PDf Past questions, How to download Ati Annang Scholarship Examinations Questions and answers,Ati Annang Scholarship Questions, Ati Annang Scholarship Previoes Questions, Ati Annang Scholarship General Paper past Questions?…..if yes, you are on the right Page
Reasons You Should Download this Past Question
- It will give you an idea of Ati Annang Scholarship syllabus. Hence, it will serve as your study guide.
- It will give you a clear knowledge of likely repeatable questions at Ati Annang Scholarship Screening this year.
- Will help boost your Ati Annang Scholarship preparation efforts. Use them to refresh your memory on subjects/topics you already know and subjects/topics you did not know very well enough. It will also point to you the areas you ought to cover and/or what you don’t know at all in a subjects/topics.
- It will expose you to the nature and type of questions you should expect, and how the questions are usually set at Ati Annang Scholarship Exams. With this, you can easily predict what to expect and how to channel your efforts appropriately.
- It will help you to take note of the past questions which usually repeat themselves in subsequent years……..
What you should know about Ati Annang
Ati Annang is one of the foremost Socio-cultural Organizations in Annang Nation with the aim of collectively defining, articulating and implementing the goals and ideals of Annang ethnic destiny within the context of the Nigerian ethno-centered nation state. The organization seeks to preserve the Annang history, language and culture, and empower its youth for greater advancement of their goals and aspirations.
It was initially formed as Annang Youth Movement on 23rd February, 1994 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The formation heralded another phase in the continuation of the journey of a people in search of self-actualization and consciousness. This name was later change to Ati Annang Foundation which was concomitant with the aims and objectives.
ATI ANNANG MEANS THE HEARTBEAT OF ANNANG NATION
The name as it is, was carefully and cleverly coined out by the founding fathers to reflect the proactive, zealous and dynamic disposition of the fore runners of the organization, and their collective commitment towards upholding, tenaciously, the identity of the Annang man. The philosophy behind this name is that the Foundation is as important to Annang Nation just as the heartbeat is to the human life.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To acknowledge and promote love, justice and progress as essential elements for the development of its members and community.
- To mobilize every member towards the realisation of meaningful unity.
- To assist in training, educating, directing and encouraging her members towards placing themselves in every strategic sector of our National life.
- To promote our cultural heritage.
SYMBOL OF ATI ANNANG
The symbol of Ati Annang Foundation is embedded in its Logo with the inscription; Aruru, Ukeme mme Uko. The Palm tree represents the major resource of the people of Annang Nation while the Manila represents wealth.
Ati Annang also has a mace and flag which are symbols of authority. The International President is the custodian of these of symbols of Authority.
Ati Annang Foundation has a customized Uniform which is artistically designed with the Foundation’s Logo. The predominant colour of the fabric is green, showing the rich green vegetation of Annang land. There are also some inter-play of white and gold colours; the white represents the peaceful and hospitable nature of the people, while the gold represents royalty.
To complement the fabric which is usually in a wrapper form, the men wear caps adorn with raffia material while the women use raffia woven beret.
Both men and women use white top with wrapper material.
Inter-School Football Competitio
Culture is the way of life of the people. Ati Annang Foundation has over the years, promote and sustain the cultural heritage of the people of Annang Nation. This is done by constantly reviving the indigenous culture of the people. This is one of the things that make Annang community a home for all even in diaspora.
The Foundation has contributed significantly to the development of the health sector. Recently, Hospital equipment worth millions of US dollars were donated to Mercy Hospital, Abak by Canada Chapter.
Education empowerment is the main stay of Ati Annang Foundation since inception in 1994. The achievement includes;
2. Guidance and Counseling Programme on career choice for students.
3. Award of prices to best performing students in secondary schools.
4. Excellence Award to deserving persons.
5. Establishment of Educational Institution.
6. Lectures and conference