funaab result checker portal
Complete Procedures of Checking FUNAAB Result
The FUNAAB Result checker is an electronic device that was created or developed by this institution’s ICT department to aid or assist the students both the ones that are still a candidate for Post UTME, an undergraduate and the postgraduate’s students.
In checking a semester’s result, all the students of this institution, that is, The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, both the undergraduates and postgraduates’ students can now check their semester’s Result through the internet or an online.
- FUNAAB Result Checker Login Portal – http://portal.unaab.edu.ng:93/Public/CheckEntryExamResult.aspx
The points below are all the students needs to check their semester’s result online.
- The student’s matriculation number is very necessary.
- The academic session the student wishes to check his or her result online
- Aside from the academic session, the students want to check his or her result, the exact semester the student wishes to verify his or her result is very relevant.
Before the student can be able to check his or her result of a particular semester in any academic session, that person has to see or face a secret question from the school website.
- After the secret question has been displayed to the student when he or she must have logged in, the student hahttp://dailycampusgist.coms to provide an answer to that secret question given before he or she can have an entrance to the site.
For the pre-screening exercise result check, the students concerned, that is the Post UTME students need to do the following;
- They need their JAMB Registration number to be able to log in to the institution’s website.
- After logging in, they should go to “checking of result area”
- Their results will be displayed immediately when they must follow the necessary steps.
About The Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta that is inside Ogun State or maybe FUNAAB as it is generally called and addresses, as was founded in the year 1988 on the month of January 1st through the Nigeria federal government during the era of four Tertiaries of Technology, were merged together earlier on were separated.
The separation or demerged gives rise to the establishment of the premier two Agriculture universities in Makurdi and Abia. The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State was created as a public Research University which implies that it is owned and managed by the Federal government of Nigeria. The name of its vice-chancellor is by the name Prof. Felix Salako.
This Federal institution has an academic staff of total five hundred and twenty-nine staff and one thousand, four hundred and forty-seven Administrative staff. The institution also runs both the undergraduates and postgraduate programs.
THE HISTORY OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE:
On the month of January 28th, 1988 was the same year the first vice chancellor of this institution resumed his duty as the university’s vice chancellor in the same year he was confirmed.
In the year 1983, Federal University of Technology, Abeokuta was established by the federal government before FUNAAB came into existence. The Federal University of Technology was later changed its name to College of Science and Technology in Abeokuta (COSTAB) when the university was merged together with the University of Lagos State in the year 1984.
The ancient campus of Abeokuta Grammar School, Isale Igbein close to the city center was the campus that the university commenced from. In the year 1997, the university’s movement to move to its site of permanent residence that is along Alabata route was completed.
There was the introduction of five major colleges in this institution in the year 1988 on the month of October at its premier stage. The five colleges introduced are as follows;
- College of Animal Science And Livestock Production (COLANIM).
- College of Crop Production And Plant Science (COPLANT).
- College of Agricultural Management, Communication Studies, and Rural Development. (COLAMRUCS) that was later metamorphosed into College of Agriculture Management and Rural Development. (COLAMRUD).
- College of Natural Sciences (COLNAS) and then
- College of Environmental Resources Management. (COLERM).
- College of Veterinary Medicine (COLVET) and The College of Engineering (COLENG) were the two additional Colleges that were created in 2002 on the month of March. The College of Rural Development, Agricultural Management, and Communication Studies during the academic session of 2008/2009 was divided into two recent colleges that were emerged as follows;
- College of Food Sciences And Human Ecology (COLFHEC). And
- College of Rural Development And Agricultural Management. (COLAMRUD).
- College of Management Sciences, (COLMAS) is the newest college of the university.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun state is among the three tertiary institutions of agriculture that Nigeria government has. The University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State and the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State are the two other Federal Universities of Agriculture in Nigeria.
Conclusion On The FUNAAB Result Checker Portal Login Guide
Conclusively, in order to get started in the checking of a particular result in any academic session of an exam semester or the post UTME screening examination results, the students concerned generally have to go to the FUNAAB Semester Result checker at http://portal.unaab.edu.ng.96/ResultChecker.aspx when they must have followed the steps aforementioned above.